Due to weather related reasons:
It is your responsibility to inform CSV as soon as you know that the game has been cancelled or rescheduled.
- If CSV receives your notice at least 4 hours prior to the start of the game, you receive full refund.
- If CSV receives your notice between 4 and 1 hour prior to the start of the game, you receive a refund of 75% of the fee.
- If CSV receives your notice within the hour of the start of the game, you receive a 50% refund.
Tournaments: When organizers cancel games, you receive a full refund is the game is not played.
Cancellations, once the game has started.
- If CSV records part of the game but not half a game, you receive a 50% refund.
- If CSV records offer half a game, there is no refund.
Equipment or logistical (transportation) problems that our videographers may experience:
- If CSV does not record or live stream the game, you get full refund.
- If CSV records less than half of the game, you get full refund.
- If CSV records a half or longer but not the entire game, you get 50% of your fee back.
If your league cuts the season short, you receive a full refund of all games not played.
At a tournament, if your team purchases a final game at the start of the competition and the team did not make it to the final, we offer a full refund.